Raid Links
Site Contributions

Membership
Paradox is looking for dedicated, skilled, fun players to add to our roster. All classes and levels may apply.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brostrike

re: App: Brostrike

The application submitted by Brostrike is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Brostrike
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Gnomeregan
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

- General -

Are you able to participate in Discord?:
Yes

How old are you?:

What time zone are you located in?:
MST

Are you offended by mature language or off-color jokes?:
False

Do you have a stable internet connection? What internet provider do you have?:
Yes

Do you have an authenticator?:
True

Do you know any Paradox members? Please explain.:
None

What are your general play times? Is there anything that would affect your availability? What is your average hours played per week?:
5-9 M-Thu MST / Whenever on the weekends.

- Raid Experience -

Why do you want to raid?:
I like the sense of progressing through content and getting better each week. I like to see my character and skills improve in any given encounter.

Are you a team player, willing to do what needs to be done?:
True

What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?:
I am currently 4/8 Uldir normal. I have raided off and on since vanilla. TBC and WotLK I raided all content on my Warlock. Cata - Paladin (casual) MoP - Raided all content on my shaman ele/resto WoD - Raided all content on my Priest holy/shadow. Legion I raided the first tier on my hunter then had to quit due to a new job. I was main tanking for a work guild in Uldir but I want to apply to Paradox as Frost and off-tank as needed. My current guild is just work buddies and we have too many carries.

Go into detail about what makes someone a master of your current class/spec, and show us how that is reflected in your own logs.:
I run sims though Raid Bots and Pawn every week on my character. I read forums and watch videos. I am extremely competitive but in a good way. I don't have any current parses as DPS since I tanked Uldir the first month of raiding. I would say my DPS is excellent for my gear level. Frost has very large burst and has decent sustain.

Link to WCL Parses or Similar:
All of my recorded Uldir runs were as MT.

Would you re-spec for the raid?:
True

Can you handle constructive criticism?:
True

What addons do you use? Please include a link to a screenshot of your in-raid UI:
Elvui, Vuhdo, TellMeWhen, DBM and Details. I don't have a link.

Do you strafe, and in what situations would you strafe? Do you turn with your mouse or keyboard? Are you a clicker? :
All moves are bound and I use my mouse to run.

What's your favorite raiding encounter?:
Illidan is my favorite of all time. I thought it was really cool that Warlocks had tanking jobs from time to time in TBC. WoTLk I loved Ulduar and Ice Crown. Putricide was probably my favorite.

What's the best wipe you've ever caused?:
I can't recall ever causing a wipe. I have died to mechanics I should have avoided sure but I can't recall ever sitting in a group of people with a massive debuff and wiping everyone.

How do you typically prepare for bosses you haven't encountered before?:
Fatboss videos.

What do you expect from Paradox? What are you looking for?:
I want to maintain a relatively light raid schedule. Two nights a week is perfect for me. I want to play with good players who don't take the game too seriously but at the same time can focus and progress through content.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paradox Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: