Raid Links
Site Contributions
Paradox is looking for dedicated, skilled, fun players to add to our roster. All classes and levels may apply.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Itssooz

The application submitted by Itssooz is as follows:

Name : Lilsooz
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Gnomeregan
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you able to participate in Ventrilo? Listening is at least a must.:

What time zone are you located in?:
CST (Kansas)

How old are you?:

Do you have a stable internet connection?:

Do you know any Paradox members? Please explain.:
I do not. I saw a post about raid recruitment for dps and I decided to pursue it.

The following questions pertain to previous guild history and raiding experience. Please be aware that if you intend to raid you must meet the minimum gearing requirements for the content. You are expected to pull your own weight.

Do you plan to raid end game content?:

What is your raid experience? Please list the raids/bosses you have completed or attempted.:
I started raiding back in WoD and was clearing heroic HFC and Mythic towards the end of the expansion as a dps. I started raiding at the beginning of this expansion clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare with the top Horde guild on Moonrunner at the time, The Relief Beef and we started to disband after Nighthold content was introduced so I faction changed to Alliance and joined Singularity to begin Mythic Nighthold progression as a healer. That raid team disbanded shortly before the next major patch so I have been playing casually since. I have also completed all the normal antorus fights and have watched videos on all of the heroic fights (as dps) but have not done them.

Previous guild(s) history and why you left::
The Relief Beef (raid info above) - I left this guild due to them disbanding from having inconsistent numbers for raids.
Singularity (raid info above) - I left this guild due to the raid team disbanding.

What can you do for Paradox?:
I believe I would be a great asset to your raid team as a frost dk dps with an item level of 945. Based on my raid experience, 1m+ single target dps and overall preparedness, I know could be a consistent part of your raid team. I am always looking for ways to continuously improve my skill set, ilvl and above that, ways to give back to the communities I am involved in.

What do you expect from Paradox?:
I would expect a friendly yet committed guild willing to help each other get better where we can and where everyone is accountable for themselves and others. My focus as always has been on the “big we” instead of “little me” and from your website it seems as if you are as well. I truely believe that is how great things are accomplished and how you meet great people which is something I fully expect from Paradox.

Anything else Paradox should know about you?:
In Game: I have played WoW off and on since vanilla. I was heavily involved in PvP in BC having claimed a gladiator title with rogue and mage characters (unfortunately that account was hacked and since exists). I currently enjoy doing Mythic + at high levels and would love to have a great guild to raid with so I can avoid the pug-life Happy. I am a male in real life but play female characters for the animations per my past PvP life. I am currently night elf but am considering race changing to human.

In Person: I graduated college 2 years ago and am currently a financial analyst working for a technology company focusing on e-learning products. I enjoy snowboarding, fishing, hanging out with friends and family and playing video games at a high level.

AVAILABILITY: I marked everything as “Do Not Know” but I am definitely available for your required raid times. I do work M-F 8-5 CST but that will not impact raid times. I am usually on during the weekends as well as weekdays after work as well so shouldn’t be a concern.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Don\'t Know
Tuesday -> Don\'t Know
Wednesday -> Don\'t Know
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paradox Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: