Raid Links
Site Contributions

Membership
Paradox is looking for dedicated, skilled, fun players to add to our roster. All classes and levels may apply.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falkridenn
Recruit

re: App: Falkridenn

The application submitted by Falkridenn is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Falkridenn
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Gnomeregan
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Arms

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you able to participate in Ventrilo? Listening is at least a must.:
Yes

What time zone are you located in?:
Central

How old are you?:

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Do you know any Paradox members? Please explain.:
N/A

The following questions pertain to previous guild history and raiding experience. Please be aware that if you intend to raid you must meet the minimum gearing requirements for the content. You are expected to pull your own weight.

Do you plan to raid end game content?:
Yes

What is your raid experience? Please list the raids/bosses you have completed or attempted.:
I've raided on and off. First got really into raiding during the end of WoD, got AoTC through PUGs. Quit for a while after the end of WoD and came back during ToV in Legion. Got AoTC ToV and AoTC Gul'Dan through some guild and some PUG raiding. Took time off again during ToS due to school, only cleared normal. Looking to get back into raiding again albeit it at a more dedicated level because I finally have the time in my schedule to commit to more difficult raiding.

Previous guild(s) history and why you left::
I've been in the guild Vapor since 2011. Stayed just because it was easy, I want to leave to pursue more raiding opportunities as this guild isn't exactly compatible with my desires for mythic raiding and schedule.

What can you do for Paradox?:
I'm currently a 930 iLvl Arms warrior but attempting to transition into a fury warrior with gear from Antorus. I've been playing a warrior since vanilla wow. Generally played warrior specs as the flavor of the month. Haven't attempted anything beyond DPS for the most part, however, I occasionally tank lower level M+ dungeons. Just looking to apply my experience and progress through the more difficult end game content with a guild.

What do you expect from Paradox?:
Looking to finally take a stab at Mythic content. Simply put, I would like to attempt the harder content that Legion, and eventually BoA has to offer.

Anything else Paradox should know about you?:
I would love to have a spot on the mythic raiding team! Thank you for your time.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paradox Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: